- Registration has ended.
WHAT IS ARNE?
The Accounting Department, the Center for Student Professional Development, and Beta Alpha Psi invite accounting and finance majors to meet and network with local and national employers to discuss internship and employment opportunities.
How to register:
- Registration has ended!
Important ArNE INfo:
- ARNE will be held on October 24th from 4pm-6pm
- ARNE will be located at HEB University Ballroom
- MUST BE DRESSED IN BUSINESS PROFESSIONAL
- Bags will not be allowed in (there will be a bag check-in)
- Business cards will be provided for you to hand out to firms
- Graduate level students who register for ARNE by October 2 will be contacted by the CSPD and invited to attend a free private reception with select employers from 2-3pm.
Still have Questions?
If you any questions or comments, you can reach us at the following email: